Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

I can't believe that Pax will be two years old on Sunday! The time has flown so fast since the day I was crying in the kitchen at work, because I had a nephew! Pax has seriously been a blessing in my life, and in everyone's that he meets. He knows how to put a smile on my face like no one else, and can always brighten even the worst days. He is incredibly entertaining, whether he is going "bump,bump" with his cars over the wrinkles in the furniture, or leaf-blowing the entire house. My favorite time though, is after dinner, when he is starting to wind down. Usually when I watch him at night, he starts to get cuddly and will climb up on my lap and just lay back. I love it because it's a time when I just get to wrap my arms around him and hold him for a few minutes. It's the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment