Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beautiful Sisters, will you help me???

Ok, so I am officially pledging that 2010 is going to be a life changing year. I AM going to get in shape. In my previous post, I stated that if I have achieved my goal and get in the proper shape, I would like to run the Country Music Marathon in April of 2011. This is a huge goal and one that I plan on achieving.

What I would absolutely love is if there are some of my sisters that would be interested in doing this with me. Whether you are already a runner or not, I think this would be an awesome thing to do together, and train together if close by. I know it would give me such a sense of accomplishment and to be able to do it with my sisters would make it even more rewarding. Anywho, if you would at least think about it and get back to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Love you all so much!!! Love, Honor, Truth.

In Our Bond,

Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment