Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Day!

Today was a very good day. I kicked today in the ask. At least on the treadmill I did. Today I did C25K W4D2. This is the very same point in the program that I quit at, back in February. I quit right in the middle of that run. Not today. No siree bob. I beat it. I know it's not over yet. I still have a very long way to go, especially since I feel like I will probably need to repeat most of the weeks at least once, but I'm getting there. That's what counts. I haven't dropped a lot of weight yet. I'm still working on some other things that need changing, but it's all getting better. Very soon I hope that I will be unrecognizable both in body and spirit. I am changing. I have to keep changing. I still have many hurdles to jump over, mostly emotional and mental ones, but I will overcome them, no matter how long it takes.

I'm running a 5K in 3 weeks! Ahhh! I'm excited and nervous. But, I'm also a little sad. I haven't raised the money I'm supposed to yet, and it's not for a lack of trying. Wouldn't you like to help me out? Go to my very own donation page and it 's easy!


Proverbs 3: 3, 5-6 : Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart....Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Grace, Peace, and Love,

Jayna

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great Jayna! I know you have the determination and drive to do this! And you have the love and support of so many (whether you know it or not!) I finally made good on my promise to you and donated to your page. I know it's not much, but I know you'll meet your goal there, just like you will in everything! I'm so proud of you Little!

    ReplyDelete