Sunday, February 14, 2010

Motivation

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well on this day. I haven't posted for a couple weeks, but I've got a couple topics today, and I just really have a need to write in general today. Hopefully the blogs will suffice, but we shall see. I may have to do a writing prompt later. First, motivation.

For the month of January, I was incredibly motivated. I worked out at least six days a week, and I worked out pretty hard. I lost about ten pounds in January alone, and I've lost another three since. So 13 in all so far, and it feels good. For some reason though, this month, I have lost so much motivation. I have not been working out near as much, and my eating has been decent, except this past weekend.

I have no clue what my deal is. Am I sabotaging myself? I'm really afraid that I am going to have a gain on this scale this week, and part of me hopes that I do. Maybe if I do have a gain this week, it will kick my butt back into gear. At the very very least I have got to get back on track with the C25K program. I got my running shoes almost a week ago, and I've only run with them once. I have to get back on track. There is no way around it. I'm trying to run a marathon in a little over a year! It's not going to happen, unless I really focus.

I know I've inspired several people, and that means so so much to me. I thought that would be enough to keep me going without stopping. I think it still is. I'm not only doing this for me anymore, I'm doing it for the people that are doing this with me. I can't fail. There's no way around it. Still, I'm scared. I'm scared of failure and so much more. It's so real. I have to get my mojo back. I don't have a choice.

This is a re-commitment. Tomorrow, I'm getting back on board. Better exercising, running, and eating. A better me. Hold me to it people.

No comments:

Post a Comment