Monday, February 15, 2010

Weight Loss Bucket List

Today was great. I got back on track! I did the Couch to 5K, Week 4 Day 1. I didn't know if i would be able to do it. It was difficult and it sucked, especially towards the end, but I ran a total of 16 minutes! In intervals, run 3 walk 1.5, run 5 walk 2.5, and repeat. It felt so good!

Ok, so I was on Facebook and a friend who is also losing weight, posted on her status that she was going to make a weight loss bucket list. I thought this was an awesome idea, so I did one of my own. Here it is, things I want to do as I continue and when I'm done losing weight. I'm sure I will continue to add to this list as I think of new things and cross others off. I hope those of you who are going through a similar journey will do the same. I really think this will be a good motivator. I hope to have the first crossed off my list in May.

Weight Loss Bucket List

Run a 5K
Run a 10K
Run a ½ Marathon
Run a Marathon
Go Rock Climbing
Go Hiking
Take Ballroom Lessons
Wear A Size 8
Go Skydiving
Be Asked Out On A Date
Buy A Little Black Dress
Fly Somewhere
Be Confident in My Own Skin



Love and Grace,

Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment