Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting Over....Again

Did anyone see the sunset tonight? It was gorgeous! So many blues and pinks.

Well, I did it. I restarted the Couch to 5k today. It sucked. Like it did the first time, but I feel good. I forgot how good I really do feel after a work-out, even a short 30 minute one. I have more energy and everything just feels right. Endorphins are a powerful thing.

I've still got a long way to go, but I'm going to make it. I think I'm finally realizing (with some help) that weight loss is not the true goal. I believe it will be a benefit of lifestyle changes that ARE happening and HAVE to happen in my life. The true goal is living my life in a way that I feel good about. Eating healthy. Staying active. Changing myself without trying to change those around me. Stop taking care of everyone around me and take care of myself for once. In order to be the person I know I can become, I have to be a little selfish and take care of me first.

Anyways, just a short one tonight. Have a spectacular evening!

Grace, Love, Peace,

Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment