Friday, January 1, 2010

Couch to 5k

So, www.coolrunning.com, has a Couch to 5K program. It is a nine week program designed to get non-runners to be runners and just to get people in shape. I start today. I don't have proper running shoes yet, but oh well. My feet will probably hurt, but I don't care. I'm ready. My inner me has had its transformation, now, it's time for the outer me. I'm done with the old me, she's gone. Today I set out to reach my goals and conquer them. By May, I WILL be running 5K's. So again, I'm calling on you. Hold me accountable. Please and thank you. I would love a running buddy if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Jayna


P.S. Job 8:21, "He will fill your mouths with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." My BUMC small group adopted this verse as our motto. It is now my life motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment