Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm the motivator?....Wait, What???

This week has been awesome! I've been working out like a beast, only one rest day since the 1/1. The C25k is definitely getting easier, though I know it's still very early in the challenge. I've had several family members and friends telling me that I'm getting them motivated. That feels amazing, so incredible! I can't even fathom how I became the motivator instead of the motivatee. It's just one more reason I CAN'T fail this time. I CAN'T give up. I've motivated people other than myself, and it absolutely feels so good. Thanks to everyone who has helped motivate me. I'm so ready to finally do this and I know I will.

I want to thank everyone who has said they want to run this with me. It means the world to me. If there is anyone else who wants to face this challenge, I challenge you to join us. It will be an incredibly rewarding experience.

Grace, Peace, and Love,

Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment