Monday, January 11, 2010

I Feel GRRRREAT!

I do! It's absolutely amazing what a good work-out will do for you. Earlier today I had no motivation to work-out. I did not want to do anything. So, I posted it on twitter and facebook, and so many of my friends and family pushed me, and I so I did it. Now, I feel incredible.

I love using twitter and facebook to keep me motivated. I love getting friends and family members involved with what I'm doing, because it motivates me. It's weird though, through all of my posting about work-outs and C25K training and everything, people are telling me they are motivated by me and what I'm doing. It's such a great feeling. I really makes me aware of what I'm doing.

Usually when I get into a work-out and eating right habit, I lose focus at some point, whether it's a few weeks or a few months. This time though it's different. I've got people looking up to me, so I can't fail this time. This time, I'm not just letting myself down. I would be letting a lot of people down. They inspire me to keep going. Thanks to everyone who has said anything to me about my journey, our journey. It means the world to me.

It's so surreal to think that this time next year, I will be training for an actual marathon. I've been trying to picture myself thinner and in great shape. It's hard though, I've never been thin or in shape. I can't wait to see what next year brings. My birthday is on January 29, so I'm hoping that by my birthday next year, I will have lost at least 100 pounds. I know I can do it. I'm actually proud of myself and if feels really good.

Off to make dinner. Baked Tilapia with lemon pepper, and maybe some rice and veggies. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment